Social Media Coordinator
By: ANDERSON Team
Anderson Advertising, a Scottsdale based full-service advertising agency, is looking for someone passionate about social media to fulfill our role of Social Media Coordinator.
What You’d Be Doing:
Responsible for day-to-day monitoring, strategy and development of social media and content marketing, both for clients and ANDERSON social channels. Strategically develop engaging web, social and email content based on measurable goals across several platforms. Analyze and report on social media performance and translate data into recommendations and plans for improvement. Work with account team to suggest new and innovative ways to improve a brand’s online presence.
- Create engaging text, image and video content for use in a variety of social media spaces
- Take ownership of proofreading all published content– for clients or ANDERSON– to ensure grammar, spelling and accuracy
- Actively plan relevant content through platform best practices and client strategies
- Schedule posting and manage communities as necessary per client agreements
- Successfully and simultaneously manage multiple brand voices for a diverse client base
- Support the account service team when communicating with the client regarding social media efforts
- Regularly monitor campaigns by collecting data and providing summarized recaps, including narrative, data analysis and recommended optimizations
- Utilize Google Analytics as well as social media insights to make sound ongoing recommendations within monthly reports
- Sync with digital media buyer/planner to ensure goals and objectives are kept up to date and optimized
- Develop and manage ANDERSON Advertising content channels – website, social, blog, newsletter, etc.
- Perform ongoing research of social media marketing best practices to identify necessary updates and new market opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven knowledge of social media strategies and tactics
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding writing and editing skills based on AP Style
- Meaningful, actionable client reporting abilities
- Friendly, agile and ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills with tenacity to solve clients’ problems quickly and to provide them with excellent service
- Process-driven, highly organized and methodical with excellent time-management skills, and strong business ethics
- An enthusiastic and committed attitude, flexible problem-solver, open to participate and promote change within the organization
- Self-starter with ability to think independently and work autonomously when necessary and a desire to succeed among fellow professionals
Sound like you? Sweet. Contact us as soon as you can. The Internet is calling. Send your resume and salary requirements accompanied by a cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect person for the job: email@example.com.