Senior Public Relations Manager
By: Katie Stout
Digital Marketing Strategist
Scottsdale-based ANDERSON Advertising & Public Relations, a full-service creative and communications agency, is looking to add a Senior Public Relations Manager to their growing team.
As a Public Relations professional you will be the day-to-day manager over-seeing earned media accounts, projects, deliverables, deadlines and budgets. You will be directly responsible for creating plans, developing events, writing and pitching stories, all with the latest industry standards and innovation. You will work collaboratively within all agency disciplines to best meet client objectives. Knowledge of the Arizona media landscape is preferable and the tenacity to make new contacts is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/Marketing or a related field
- Proven proactive media relations strategies to develop, write and execute of PR plans, campaigns, events, media releases and reports
- Ability to pitch media and successfully place stories
- Ability to build and maintain media relationships locally, regionally
- Maintain media lists
- Research industry, media, PR trends for incorporation into Client’s business
- Working knowledge of AP style, strong writing, editing and grammar skills
- Proven digital communications/social media strategies and tactics
- Highly organized
- Time Management
Are you what we’re looking for?
If you meet these qualifications and like working in a fun-loving environment, surrounded by intelligent, creative people who thoroughly enjoy their work, then you’ve found the right job posting for you. Submit your resume and salary range requirements. Tell us why you’re the perfect person for the job by emailing us here: email@example.com
or fill out the form below: