Paid Search/Digital Media Buyer Planner
By: ANDERSON Team
Anderson Advertising, a Scottsdale based full-service advertising agency, is looking for an experienced Digital Media Specialist that is knowledgeable in all aspects of SEM and digital media buying, planning and execution: PPC, Display, Rich Media, SEO, Social Media and emerging advertising tactics to help the agency develop and execute effective and successful digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is a hard-working and results-oriented individual who will be able to analyze research and market trends to develop campaign recommendations that ultimately help drive the overall digital marketing strategy for our clients.
What You’d Be Doing:
Your main responsibility will be to lead the implementation, daily management and optimization of digital media campaigns and execute paid search campaigns on behalf of a variety of clients (categories include: banking, healthcare, restaurants, consumer experiences). You’ll be expected to use a critical and analytical eye to articulate the results of any campaign in client presentations.
- Build and manage paid search and display campaigns through platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook, DoubleClick, etc.
- Create ad copy, landing page recommendations and assist with keyword research to help recommend a PPC campaign that drives results at a low cost
- Work directly in digital ad platforms, monitoring campaign performance and making adjustments as needed
- Work with internal team to develop client reports on performance and budget, providing recommendations for campaign shifts based on performance and budget to maximize return on ad spend
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients that outline campaign results
- Assist in internal and external education for clients and staff on best practices for search engine
- Work closely with internal teams, particularly the Director of Media and Director of Account Services to execute deliverables for clients
- Communicate frequently and openly with managers on problems, successes, partner concerns, etc.
- Approve vendor invoices and reconcile all digital billing to match client budgets
- 3 years agency or relevant experience
- Experience with search marketing and paid search platforms (Google AdWords certification preferred)
- Digital display advertising experience (experience with DoubleClick is preferred)
- Experience with media vendor management and negotiation
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to analyze data and produce thoughtful, actionable insights
- A passion for the latest and greatest in digital technology and metrics
- Billing and invoicing experience
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with traditional media is a plus
Are you what we’re looking for?
If you meet these qualifications and like working in a fun-loving environment, surrounded by intelligent, creative people who thoroughly enjoy their work, then you’ve found the right place for you. Submit your application right away. Send your resume and salary requirements accompanied by a cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect person for the job: firstname.lastname@example.org.